Don't forget to double click on pictures to enlarge

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Something new

If you have followed my blog you know that I have knitted for babies in need for many years and the chapter I donated to here closed so I have been trying to make other things that might be needed. Here is my latest project....
It is called a twiddle muff and it is for people with dementia. There is things inside to twiddle with as well as the outside and helps keep down anxiety. They can be make in crochet or knitted and even quilted into a lapghan.  

4 comments:

Debbie said...

what a great idea....your knitting/crocheting work is beautiful!!!

Tired Teacher said...

Nice job! I love finding new service projects.

Michelle said...

This is a wonderful idea.

Mari said...

That is so cool! I know some of our people would use something like that.